Caring For Those Who Need Your Love and Support
Seven Resilience Factors For a Caregiver Begins With Understanding Your Weaknesses and Strengths To Relieve Your Stress.
Why? Resilience Factor 1 - Begins with understanding your stress level and why it is important, to be honest with yourself.
is a journey that sometimes is an assignment not
Who Resilience Factor 5: - during your decisions can impact how you respond to
circumstances and situations involving your loved one.
Where to find services and support for family caregiving
- AARP Family Caregiving. www.AARP.org
- Caregiver Action Network. - www.caregivers.com
- Community Resource Finder. - Caregiving.com email@example.com
- Eldercare Locator. - VA Aid & Attendance Benefits
- Family Caregiver Alliance. VA Caregivers
- National Alliance for Caregiving. - A Place for Moms
- National Alliance on Mental Illness. VA Mental Health - VA.gov
- National Institute on Aging.
WHAT WE OFFER ARE SOLUTIONS DRIVEN WITH STEP-BY-STEP WORKSHOPS, CONSULTING,
COACHING, AND LEARNING TO LEAD SEMINARS TO PURSUE ANSWERS TO RESOLVE
"WHY, WHAT, WHEN, WHERE, WHO, HOW & WHY?"